Compass Award Application

Dear 5/6 students.

I strongly believe that I could be a good compass award leader for 5/6D and Moonee Ponds Central School.

Firstly. I can give very good ideas because once my soccer club didn’t have very good goals. My letter got 50 signatures. So we got new goals. That is why I can give really good ideas for the compass award leader that is why you should pick ME for the compass award leader.

Secondly I am good at arguing because once I was arguing about global warming. How it isn’t really real and I changed my friend Alexander’s mind about global warming and the carbon tax. That is a very good strategy for the compass award leader so pick ME to be a compass award leader.

Thirdly I am very good at being social because I keep in touch with all of my friends even the ones from kindergarten. Once I saw a person on the street and I didn’t know what to do so I told my dad and his mum came to get him and know me and him are very good

friends. That is why I can be good at being social on the compass award leader.

That is why I strongly believe that I can be the compass award leader for 5/6D and M.P.C.S

Many thanks Matthias James Foley